The Military Tribute Banner Sponsorship Program helps non-profit, communities and museums raise funding while honoring the local men and women of the Armed Services - both past and present.
Museums, communities and qualified non-profit organizations can receive everything needed to get started without any up-front costs. Plus, receive sponsorship payments for the banners before you pay for them - no out-of-pocket costs.
With a program of 25 banners or more, you will receive online support and customized materials to promote your banner program to local organizations, families, and area businesses to help reach your sponsorship goals.
– Custom banner design and size
– Online dedicated sponsorship ordering with credit card payment*
online/email proofing and approval system; online order status
– 4"x6" mini-promotional fliers for your program
– 11"x17" promotional posters
– Full size sample banner
– Digital images and artwork for websites and social media
– Promotional commercial. Customized to promote your specific program.**
- Utilize the funds raised to support your military organization (museums, foundations), military projects (Veterans park, monument), Veteran meals, military events, patriotic holiday celebrations, active-duty military family support efforts, and much more.
* Dedicated sponsorship ordering is through MilitaryTributeBanners.org. PayPal Business credit card payment. PayPal account is required to receive funds. **Contact us for promotional video requirements.
• Display beautiful banners honoring the local military/veterans community that draw attention
• Source of recurring funding income with no out-of-pocket expenses for your organization
• Banner sponsorship amounts are typically tax-deductible (non-profit status required)
• Banner sponsors receive recognition for their support of your organization and the program
• Banners can be given to sponsor/family after sponsorship period as a wonderful keepsake