~ Starting a Military Tribute Banner Program in your Area ~
A Military Tribute Banner program has been proven to be a wonderful way to honor your military heroes while raising funds your military outreach projects and programs. Several communities have gone through the process of implementing successful banner programs and the response has been tremendous. Here are some highlights to starting a program. So let us help you start one in your area.
But first, here are a few questions to consider when planning to start a banner program:
• What will be the location for display? (downtown streets, park, indoor display, etc.)
• Are there poles with brackets already or will brackets be needed for display?
If local government permission is needed, who needs to be contacted in order to present the banner program for approval?
• Who will be responsible for installing and removing the banners?
• What will be the target display dates and length of display period?
• Will the banners be used to raise funds for your local military/veteran outreach programs or projects?
• Who will oversee the program?
(Sponsorship should cover cost of banners, hanging costs and any additional amount for fund-raising, etc.)
• What types of payment(s) will be accepted? Online credit-card payment available at no-charge.
The more "challenging" component of starting an outdoor banner program is getting the necessary permission from the local government and/or utility agencies. This process can take weeks or even months. However, once permission is given, we can help you with everything else.
From coming up with the design, to sponsorship rates, to how best to promote the program, we are here to help and it's all included in the banner price. We will even design, print and ship a sample banner, customized for your community, to help you when presenting the program for approval - at no charge. The banners have a way of "speaking" for themselves.
If you would like contacts from other communities that have started the program, please let us know. We have several that have offered to help answer any questions from the community level point of view.
So what are you waiting for? The time to start planning your Military Tribute Banner Program is now. Contact us if you need any assistance or to request your free custom sample banner.
Going above and beyond to give honor to whom honor is due.